1/24/09

Our Grandbaby is six months old already!

In honor of Kamryn's six-month birthday, here are some of my most favorite photos of Kamryn. I love being a Grandma!
This is my all-time favorite!


I just love her smile and twinkling eyes in this one (4 months old).



She already loves cell phones and she isn't even a teenager yet!


My own living "Tubsy"! When I was little, my favorite doll looked just like this. The doll could be put in the bath tub and her arms would move up and down to splash the water! Kamryn is really good at that same arm motion and she has the same cute little belly!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Good job on catching up on all your blogs!!! I'm proud of you!!

Thanks for mentioning us at the airport (Even though we weren't there!) :)

It's amazing how much has happened recently, huh?! I guess that's normal for a family of 12! :)

I love you!

Tami said...

Your little Tubsy sure looks like her daddy in that photo, doesn't she? (Good thing her daddy is so handsome!) Time sure flies when there are these precious grandbabies growing so fast. She is such a pretty little thing. And is getting cuter and cuter...how is THAT possible?!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones