
Austin's 12th birthday (I can hardly believe he is 12!) is actually this Wednesday on February 4th but we threw him a little party on Friday night (January 30th). Randy designed the invitation! Cool, huh?

Ben Heuer, Phillip Leifer, Austin and Solomon Mountford had a great time together. They of course started by playing Wii together. I even played! It was fun and I was horrible!

Then we played "Eye Spy: Eagle Eye" which Austin got for his birthday....a game for four players; we had the perfect number! The boys really liked this game. We also played Cranium but it was more for adults...kind of tough for 12 -year-olds it was funny!

"Hap-Wii birthday!" Clever, huh?

I think Austin will always have a "fake" photo smile! Happy birthday! We love you!
1 comment:
That Austin fake smile is so endearing! Makes me smile...I hope he has it forever! Happy Birthday, Austin. Wii hope it was a good one!
Great invitation, great cake. Look like a fun party!! (And I'm so glad that you have a blog so I can see everything! Thanks!)
Post a Comment