6/2/08

Moe Graduates-Eric, Krista and Barb!



Graduations are all over now! Such happy times. On May 29th, Krista graduated from Mountainville Academy (k-8th charter school), then, on May30th, Eric and Daniel jumped with joy to graduate from high school. I actually graduated this year too. I finished upgrading my physical therapy degree to a Doctor of Physical Therapy and graduation was May3rd in Boston, Massachusetts. Unfortunately, I didn't get there because I didn't have anymore personal leave days but I borrowed Eric's cap and gown so I could put my diploma and picture on our graduation wall.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

whew! you made it! :) That was a good idea to borrow Eric's cap and gown! :) What good timing! :)

Next time I'm there (if we find time) we can get on your blog and do new backgrounds or new headings or new music...just so you know...if you ever want to change it, k?!

Love you! thanks for all you do!

Tami said...

Congratulations, Krista! Now you'll be in the big leagues!! We'll have to party hardy when I get there.

So you have a blog? I want to see it!!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones