4/8/12

My Angel Husband

At Christmas time, we showed a picture of Joseph, Mary and Baby Jesus to the primary kids.  When we asked the kids who was in the picture, one little girl, said "Mary, baby Jesus, and that other guy".   I have long admired Joseph so much.  He isn't the star of the show, he isn't in the limelight, but he was stalwart and strong and good to the core.  He took care of his wife, his family and was worthy to raise the Son of God.  Maybe he was the most worthy mortal male of all of God's children.   My Randy reminds me of Joseph.  He doesn't call attention to himself and he is the most unselfish person in our home.  He is so aware of all of our needs.  He doesn't need to be asked because he sees and then he does.  He has been my partner, my support, my anchor, and my rock.  He really has spoiled me rotten.  My siblings say that I was spoiled as a child (because I was the youngest) but I really think I have been more spoiled as an adult because I have such a wonderfully unselfish husband.    Today is just an example.  He arranged everything for Easter dinner yesterday (becuase I was just recovering from a cold) and cooked most of it today, including dessert.   Today, he taught Krista how to do Family Search Indexing and then when it was late, and I am sure he was tired, my mom kind of generally asked how she gets on FSI.  Not only did Randy get her on the program, but he spent hours helping her learn how to do it.
Thanks honey!  We all love and appreciate you.

No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones