4/8/12

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter!   The kids woke up and found their Easter Candy which we put in bowls (not baskets) and hide around the house.   As the older kids (Kelsey, Zac and Eric) came over, we also hid their bowls for them to find. 

We enjoyed a wonderful Easter Sacrament meeting.  Krista spoke about the blessings of the resurrection at church.  Five men in our ward sang the most beautiful rendition of "This is the Christ", Paula Soderstrom gave the most wonderful talk about the atonement.  13-year-old Madeline Arnold played a beautiful piano solo called 'Beautiful Savior". I felt the spirit of the Holy Ghost so strongly in our sacrament meeting.

Kelsey, Zac and Kennady came over after church and the three older grandkids (not newborn Kenzie) had a little Easter Egg Hunt out back.   They all looked so cute in there Easter clothes.  We tried to take a picture of the four kids together.  Hard to get one with all of them happy and looking!

We have a new Easter tradition:  A singing Easter Bunny.  I had one for years that I used for work and I brought it out when Kamryn was old enough to enjoy it, then I bought another one last Easter.  Today I brought out a third one....it hops!   Three makes a tradition I think!   I also gave the grandkids a little "bunny bag" with baby-friendly candy and bubbles which may also be a new tradition!

We missed Ryan, who is in Japan.  Very weird not to have him home for Easter. 










No comments:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones