My cutest little granddaughter, Kamryn, age 19 months, does all the hand motions to several songs and it is the cutest thing in the whole wide world!
But my very favorite sign is when she makes the perfect sun, with her cute little belly poking out during the song "Itsy Bitsy Spider" . She usually has her finger tips together just right....Katrina says she practices in front of a mirror! Funny girl!
I remember when Katrina did the same signs to the same songs and we giggled and made her do it over and over! Someday, much sooner than we think, Kamryn will be all grown up and a mommy too!
The wheel of time certainly does turn.



2 comments:
She is sooooooo cute. I have really loved watching her grow up on Katrina's blog. It will be fun watching her be a big sister soon!
Funny girl! :) I know...I just love all the little actions and how she perfects them herself! such a smarty-pants! :)
Sorry her marching video didn't work on my blog. Wonder why?! It seemed to work for everyone else. Did you actually try to push play on my blog...not just the email that gets sent your way?! Let me know if you still have problems!
Love you!
Post a Comment