September 27 marks the birthday of three people in the Moe family: Brandon, his cousin, Jenessa and their Papa! The three aren't often together on their birthday. This year, Brandon and Jenessa got to celebrate together but missed Papa. Jenessa turned 14 years old and Brandon turned 11.

Brandon, age 11

Jenessa, age 14

Jantzen is a favorite among our boys!

Krista made Jenessa this hat

I am always impressed at what good friends these three sisters are: Alisa, Mikayla and Jenessa.

Our married daughters and their good husbands and our cute grand-baby! Kamryn!

The Dads! Always willing to serve!
2 comments:
It was fun to do a bday party for both of them on their bday. It's weird growing up and not really celebrating your bday as much anymore! (I mean..I DID celebrate at Disneyland, so...I can't complain!) :) I guess it'll still be celebrated with the Burdetts at the end of this month. :) Just, looking back at these pictures---it was weird to see Brandon and I NOT share a party! :) (Didn't feel weird that night though..I didn't even think about it!)
I have really missed a lot of your posts! I love this one...all the cousins together. They are really growing up well! And I love that they are growing up together. That is a great gift that they will always love, no matter how old they are and where they end up living throughout the world! (It will be fun to be a part of their birthdays in the next couple years!)
Post a Comment