5/10/08

Happy Mother's Day!


Mom,

This year was very very tough to figure out what to get you for mother's day. Then I remembered how you have talked a lot about getting into blogs and making your own. I thought I'd give you a jumpstart and then teach you how to do it!


I hope you like it!


Thanks for being such a wonderful example to me growing up and now. I am so grateful for all the sacrifices you have made in my behalf. I feel much more confident in becoming a mom this year because I have seen it done successfully in you!


I love you!

Love,

Katrina

3 comments:

Tami said...

This is the BEST Mother's Day present EVER! Welcome, Barb, to the wonderful world of blogging.

Love you!

Just Only Me said...

Hooray! I love blogs, what a darling one! Can't wait to see all the pictures and hear the happenings from Utah. Love you!!

Barb said...

What a wonderfully thoughtful, happy gift! I'm excited to get started adding to this blog! Thanks Trina. I love you.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones